- Client onboarding
Our client is a Swiss public bank and member of a network of 24 cantonal banks. Listed on the Swiss stock exchange, it is an important player recognized internationally.
In the context of its digitalization program, the bank wanted to provide to their advisors a new process for clients interview.
The main achivements of this project was related to :
- The onboarding of new client and joint relationship
- The management of existing clients
- An investment risk profile definition and investments products
- New products openings and mutations (accounts, cards, investments)
The Appway solution already used by the bank has been the solution chosen for this project.
To meet our client’s needs, our teams of Appway experts had to:
- Gather and specify their needs through an audit
- Bring our expertise by proposing a coherent architecture adapted to their specific needs
- Carry out the development based on the agile framework
- Ensure the quality of the delivered product through an adapted testing methodology
All of these actions were carried out over a period of 14 months, including testing, development and progressive deployment phases.
The realization of this project has enable major steps forwards for our client. The onboarding of new customers with Appway solution enabled to improve internal efficiencies, engage customers across all channels, and keep ahead of regulations.
- Particularly notable improvements have been:
- One single solution for client management in all client’s branches
- Optimization of client interviews
- Regularization of existing client as per EAR and Fatca regulation
- Improvement of the data quality in the core banking
Our client is now perfectly equipped to face its current challenges, by benefiting from tailor-made digital tools.
To realize this project, we involved our Appway experts:
- 9 developers
- 6 Business analyst
- 2 Tests responsibles
- 2 UX/UI experts
Technologies & Partners
Discover our Hyperautomation and Digital Processes Automation (DPA) services.