HR functions have been stretched over the last months!
To support the generalization of telework, they have had to refocus on the human aspect and on the well-being of employees while maintaining high productivity and ROI requirements
This change has put human relationships back in the foreground. But the need to respond effectively to the growing challenges of the “employee experience” has made it difficult to carry out certain daily actions (payroll, administrative management, complex recruitment, etc.).
In order to meet these new challenges, RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is an obvious choice for HR departments, as this technology allows them to automate their processes, reduce their workload and gain in productivity on:
- Sourcing on Job-Boards and CV extraction
- Administrative management
- Payroll management
- Training management
- Work time management
- HR follow-up
- And more.
During this exclusive webinar, we invite you to discover how RPA enables HR functions to automate their processes, optimize their sourcing and refocus on the human element by reducing the time spent on administrative and repetitive tasks. You will also have the opportunity to exchange with an HR Expert who will share his vision and feedback on automation.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 9:00 am.
Nicolas Revol – HR Leader & Sourcing Specialist (Geneva, Switzerland)
Nicolas Buttin – Hyperautomation Domain Leader (Geneva, Switzerland)
Thomas Defontaine – Innovation Solution Manager RPA (Paris, France)
5 good reasons to participate:
- Get feedback from an HR & Sourcing Expert
- Discover a new technology to increase the productivity of your HR teams
- Optimize your sourcing on job boards and find the best profiles before your competitors
- Reduce the time spent on administrative and repetitive tasks in order to refocus on people
- Improve your employee experience
- Intro and objectives
- A HR & Sourcing expert’s view on automation
- How to use software robots on HR processes?
- Demonstration of a practical RPA case applied to recruitment
- Questions / Answers with our experts
Who should participate?
All professionals occupying positions of Recruiter, HR, CFO, CTO, CIO, IT Manager, Business Analyst, Robotisation Expert, and all actors wishing to improve the ROI and performance of HR services within their organisation.
You can register free of charge here.