- Apps & Platforms
- Agility at Scale
- Scrum Methodology
As a public utility, our client manages an electricity distribution network and performs various technical interventions. The company recently decided to generalize agility at scale to the entire IT department, based on the SAFe Framework. The following strategic choice was therefore adopted: relying on Atlassian tools and using Jira and Confluence solutions to successfully complete this transition. The Positive Thinking Company provided support to this company for the deployment of a shared Jira/Confluence platform.
The main challenge of this project was to converge the methods and operations for all the actors of the IT department, based on a catalog of workflows that respects the SAFe methodology.
To implement this platform for agility at scale, we have selected one of our Atlassian experts, with both technical skills and Agile knowledge. The latter has therefore been involved in the following actions:
- Implementation of a SAFe organization with templates on a shared platform with the Structure tool
- Scrum methodology, including 2-week sprints
- Migration of data and reorganization of projects from other tools (redmine, mantis, Jira, HP ALM)
- Elaboration of the strategy of the shared platform
- Guarantee of N3 and N4 support for the platform
- Improvement of the services offered on the platform
- Implementation of the CYBER recommendations
A significant streamlining of tools has been achieved, thanks to this platform with over 3 000 users, 450 projects and 19 workflows. Indeed, it was necessary to bring more consistency and orchestrate the standardization and industrialization of workflows.
The automation of workflows also enabled us to reduce maintenance for this large-scale shared platform and optimize the handling of requests (processing in less than a day).
Technologies & Partner
Discover our Apps & Platforms services.