- Asset Management
Our customer needed a tool that provides a web-based form and workflow solution to manage new activities administrated by the Risk team. Forms must support a lot of information (> 200 fields) with complex business rules (field dependencies, status / role related business rules). Custom workflow that involve a dynamic set of stakeholders and follow their tasks on the current activities.
We proposed a project in 3 phases:
- Full rewriting of the .Net Back-end in .Net core (including a major refactoring) of the current solution developed for the client
- Integration with Azure DevOps (build pipeline, Azure environments, Docker image delivery)
- Development of a new form set and workflow inside our form factory.
This project was launched at the same time as several projects (New Instrument Approval Process – 200 days // Product Approval Process – 240 days etc.). It included a set of tools that facilitated the development of complex forms: §
- Excel template to retrieve fields and rules
- Code generation for UI and Backend
- Database driven architecture (Display, Security…).
Our client thus benefited from an improved digital workplace, with a much better collaboration between all the teams involved in the activities administrated by the Risk department. The communication has been centralized in a tailor-made and dedicated tool adapted to the business of the company, and it enabled to drastically reduce the amount of emails sent, with a useful system of notifications for ever employee concerned by a process.