- Web application development
- Application Maintenance
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Patient Transfer System
- Ordering platform
Our client is a global health company founded in August of 2000 and located in Redwood City, California, is committed to improving the quality of cancer treatment decisions through the research, development and commercialization of clinical laboratory services.
Our client is intending to create an independent EMEA online ordering facility which resembles the existing online ordering facilities and allows the transfer of pseudonomized data to the existing, US based server.
Our client is intending to use a phased approach that allows first to address urgent requirements in France and can then be extended to other European countries. The requirements include the development of on online order portal with report delivery function, compliant data storage, pseudonomization, full data access at Customer Service in Geneva, transfer of pseudonomized data into US system.
- Benchmarking of hosting providers authorized to store patient data in France (RFP writing, analysis of the offers, support in choosing the right provider).
- Setup on all the environments including the DR environment in the hosting provider infrastructure (devops approach with Ansible) with a segregated network architecture.
- Development of the application (Agile method with scrum master, development team, QA, product owner and a customer IT manager based in the US).
- 3 years commitment for solution maintenance and infrastructure maintenance
For the past 4 years the deliveries on this project have all been successful. The client has shown great confidence in the teams, thanks in particular to the excellent collaboration between the technical and business teams supported by a high-performance and scalable software factory and efficient project management.