We are proud to announce that we are now a Microsoft Gold Partner. This accreditation places us in the top 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide. We have been working together for many years to support our customers’ transition to digital work environments by increasing end-user productivity while ensuring security and compliance.
With our expertise in Microsoft’s Cloud (Azure), Digital Workplace (Microsoft 365, SharePoint), Security and Data & Analytics technologies (Power BI), we deliver Microsoft solutions to our customers worldwide to support their projects.
What is a Microsoft Gold Partner?
This Microsoft Gold status allows us to highlight the high level of competence and experience of our team of experts in the field of Microsoft technologies and products. Microsoft has awarded us Gold Partner in two categories:
Applications and Infrastructure
- Application Development
- App Integration
- Cloud Platform
Data and AI
- Data Analytics
- Data Platform
Business Applications (Silver +)
- Cloud Business Applications
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Project and Portfolio
Modern Workplace and Security (Silver +)
- Collaboration and Content
- Cloud Productivity
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
- Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Windows and Devices
Your experience with a Microsoft solutions specialist
Our teams of experts ensure the success of your project with their high level of technical skills and customer-oriented approach.
- Unlimited skills: Microsoft solutions are constantly and quickly evolving. In order to deliver projects of the highest quality, we maintain a high level of knowledge and skills in all Microsoft technologies and products.
- Simplified project management: the highly specialised skills of our teams of experts enable them to help you build and manage your projects without requiring the help of Microsoft. In addition, the close collaboration between our teams of specialists and those of Microsoft gives us privileged access to their advanced support, allowing us to accelerate your projects if necessary.
- PoC development: our experts have access to a large number of Microsoft licences and products. They can therefore propose PoCs for your projects before developing a solution.
- Development, training and employee satisfaction: besides to the benefits for our customers, our employees also benefit from this premium status. Our engineers have the opportunity to constantly update their knowledge and confirm their expertise. More than an incentive to renew themselves, Microsoft certifications are a proof of their willingness to improve and evolve professionally.
To find out how more about our expertise as Microsoft Gold Partner contact us here.