In a highly competitive context where it is becoming essential to provide an optimal user experience, enterprise software as well as web, mobile or IoT applications must work perfectly 24/7.
The performance of enterprise software and applications is therefore crucial, since any slowness or failure, critical or not, can have highly detrimental consequences in terms of costs and image.
It is essential to identify and analyze any incident in order to resolve it quickly. To meet these challenges, IT departments need the visibility that monitoring tools provide. They can better understand the behavior of their application.
Dynatrace and its all-in-one AI-based software platform uniquely addresses these needs and provides comprehensive monitoring of application performance, infrastructure and digital experience management.
In this exclusive webinar, we invite you to come and learn how to fully leverage the potential of Dynatrace (whether or not you are already equipped with their platform). Our experts will review best practices and present use cases related to monitoring and application performance.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 9:00 am.
- Marc Plaza (DevOps Innovation & Solution Leader – Brussels Belgium)
- Stephan Scheers (Territory Manager @Dynatrace – Brussels Belgium)
5 good reasons to participate:
- Learn more about the added value of Dynatrace for an IT department
- Understand the unique capabilities of this all-in-one platform
- Discover how Dynatrace can bridge the gap between business, development, and operations teams
- Benefit from best practices and feedback
- Ask your questions to our experts
- Introduction and objectives
- General presentation of Dynatrace
- Presentation of a practical case
- Customer demonstration
- Questions / Answers with our experts
Who should participate?
Every profesionals in the following fields: IT, SI, CTO, CIO, Infrastructure Manager, Operations Manager, Performance Manager, DevOps, Software Developers, Enterprise/Solutions Architect, Network & Security Engineer, VP of engineering etc.
You can register free of charge here.